Taking Up Employment in Hong Kong

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

Completing the Forms

These videos demonstrate how to complete the application forms for a Training visa application.

Form ID 992A

Used by any applicant, inside or outside of Hong Kong seeking to apply for a Training visa – with the option to include accompanying dependants on the same form


Form ID 992B

Used by the employing sponsor of a Training visa applicant to reflect their sponsorship of the application