Free & Easy Access for Visitors of the HKSAR

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

How To Apply

Applicant Outside HK

This part of Hong Kong immigration practice relates only to those nationalities who are not afforded ‘visa upon arrival’ privileges and are required to make an application for a visa to visit Hong Kong before they commence their travel.

Applications can be submitted via mail directly to the Receipt & Dispatch Unit, 2/F Immigration Tower, Wanchai, Hong Kong (or dropped off by hand by the local sponsor).

Approvals are subsequently notified by mail and the applicant (or his authorised representative or sponsor in Hong Kong for on-forwarding to the applicant) will receive a visa sticker to be placed in the applicant’s passport prior to arrival in Hong Kong.

Submit to