Free & Easy Access for Visitors of the HKSAR

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

How To Apply

Applicant Inside HK

The applicant goes to the 5/F Extension Section of Immigration Tower, Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong and presents himself with his completed application form and supporting bundle of papers (preferably with a local contact to help establish his bona fides during the extension application consideration process). These applications are usually decided on the spot and the passport endorsed with an extended period of stay thereafter.

Submit to