Free & Easy Access for Visitors of the HKSAR

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

Completing the Forms

These videos demonstrate how to complete the application form for a Visitor visa extension application.

Form ID 91

Used in Hong Kong change of status, change of employer, change of category and all other applications to extend a visitor or residence visa or as part of an application for Unconditional Stay