Removing All Conditions of Stay & Becoming a 'Hong Kong Belonger'

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

Completing the Forms

These videos demonstrate how to complete the Right of Abode application forms.

Form ROP 145

To commence an application for the Right of Abode by a minimum 7 year continuous foreign national resident of Hong Kong who has taken Hong Kong as his only place of permanent residence


Form ROP 146

To swear the declaration of having taken Hong Kong as the only place of permanent residence