Missing Documents

Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

How Can I Prove ‘7 Years Residency’ for My Hong Kong Right of Abode Application if I Do Not Have Any Old Tenancy Agreement Copies?

October 9th, 2018

Posted in Long Stay & PR, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Your Question Answered /

How to skin the cat of the ‘missing tenancy agreement’ is an oft-faced challenge in the game of the Hong Kong Right of Abode Application after 7 years continuous ordinary residence by a foreign national intending permanent resident. QUESTION What happens if I am unable to provide copies of my tenancy agreements in support of […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: