Hong Kong Representative Office

Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

How Can an Overseas Company Temporarily Sponsor Hong Kong Employment Visa Permissions?

February 27th, 2021

Posted in Employment Visas, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Your Question Answered /

A frequently experienced conundrum. How can a foreign company temporarily sponsor Hong Kong employment visa permissions for its employees and contractors who need to work here in pursuit of a commercial arrangement which is of an indefinite or fixed duration here? QUESTION How can one visit and deliver short-term (typically 1-5 days duration) training courses […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: