Gardening Leave

Hong Kong Visa & Immigration Topics

Your Questions Answered

Do I Still Need a Hong Kong Working Visa if I’ve Been Placed on Gardening Leave?

November 16th, 2017

Posted in Employment Visas, Special Programmes, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza, Your Question Answered /

You always need a Hong Kong working visa to take up employment in Hong Kong whether paid or unpaid. What about if you are serving out your notice period on gardening leave? QUESTION My friend resigned from his job with his Hong Kong employer in May and he was on placed on garden leave right […]


Please select the social network you want to share this page with: