Arrangements for Accompanying Family Members

Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

Completing the Forms

These videos demonstrate how to complete the application forms required for a Cohabiting Partner Visa (Prolonged Visitor Visa) application.

Form ID 1003A

There is no specific application form for a Prolonged Visitor Visa. You use the regular visitor visa application form instead.


Form ID 1003B

To be completed by the Hong Kong resident defacto spouse who will sponsor the Prolonged Visitor Visa application.