New Content Daily Sign Up Here


How to Swap a Hong Kong Dependant Visa for a Hong Kong Work Visa – From 39,000 Feet (Whiteboard Animation)

January 22nd, 2019

Posted in Employment Visas, Musing, Sherpa, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza /


How to swap a Hong Kong dependant visa for a Hong Kong work visa – from 39,000 feet! We are presently building the website for our new corporate services proposition, Hong Kong Visa Sherpa.

You can download an infographic of this video content here.

We are bringing a whole new line of content to help companies with more than 100 employees to do their cases by themselves without needing to pay for any professional help. This new website, to be launched shortly, will contain many new and interesting ways to help you answer your Hong Kong visa questions and help solve your immigration problems.

The Visa Sherpa website is a build in progress – check us out as we bring the product to life!

More Stuff You May Find Useful or Interesting

Is 50 Days a Particularly Long Time to Process a Hong Kong Employment Visa Application?

Can I get a Hong Kong dependant visa for my Chinese spouse presently resident on the Mainland?

Am I eligible for an extension to my Hong Kong dependant visa  if my PHKID holding spouse doesn’t actually live here any more?

Can I Remain in Hong Kong as a Visitor After My Employment Visa Expires?

Why public internet forums are a cr@p source of Hong Kong visa & immigration advice


Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

The Hong Kong Visa Geeza (a.k.a Stephen Barnes) is a co-founder of the Hong Kong Visa Centre and author of the Hong Kong Visa Handbook. A law graduate of the London School of Economics, Stephen has been practicing Hong Kong immigration since 1993 and is widely acknowledged as the leading authority on business immigration matters here for the last 24 years.

Handbook Contents
Professional Service Options...