New Content Daily Sign Up Here


Do Children / Minors Receive the Right of Abode in Hong Kong at the Same Time as their Parents?

October 11th, 2014

Posted in Long Stay & PR, Musing, The Hong Kong Visa Geeza /


On May 29, 2014  I gave a talk on How to Apply for the Right of Abode in Hong Kong at the American Club

Watch this video on YouTube.

The following question was asked:

Do children / minors receive the right of abode in Hong Kong at the same time as their parents?

More Stuff You May Find Interesting or Useful

Hong Kong visa information. help and guidance on your mobile – 100% free!

HIV, health checks and your Hong Kong visa application

Stephen Barnes’ What’s Up Hong Kong interview: Immigration, visas,  the universe life and everything

Why pay for professional help in your Hong Kong QMAS application when you really can do it all by yourself!

The industry secret most Hong Kong immigration consultants don’t want you to discover


Please select the social network you want to share this page with:

The Hong Kong Visa Geeza (a.k.a Stephen Barnes) is a co-founder of the Hong Kong Visa Centre and author of the Hong Kong Visa Handbook. A law graduate of the London School of Economics, Stephen has been practicing Hong Kong immigration since 1993 and is widely acknowledged as the leading authority on business immigration matters here for the last 24 years.

Handbook Contents
Professional Service Options...