Taking Up Employment in Hong Kong

Visa Overview

If you have graduated from a Hong Kong university you can apply as either a fresh or a returning graduate for an employment visa under the IANG program.

This Visa Information document will give you more detailed information. You can then learn how to Prepare Your Case here.

To assist you, a Document Check List is provided detailing the documents required.

Moreover, we have included suitable Templates for your use, together with the Application Forms and a useful Video Guide to help you complete those forms.

When you are ready, this section will show you How To Apply.

If you need to get an extension of stay, you will find help in our Visa Extension Kit here.

Finally, you may find this Podcast Discussion useful in assessing the strength of your case.

Handbook Contents
Professional Service Options...